Thursday, March 27, 2008

No ouvido...

I love you
but i gotta stay true
my morals got me on my knees
im begging please stop playing games

i dont know what this is
cos you got me good
just like you knew you would
i dont know what you do

but you do it wellI’m under your spell

Chorus:
You got me begging you for mercy
why wont you relase me
you got me begging you for mercy
why wont you release me
I said release me

Now you think that i
will be something on the side
but you got to understand
that i need a man
who can take my hand yes i do

i dont know what this is
but you got me good
just like you knew you would
i dont know what you dobut you do it well

I’m under your spell

Aimee Anne Duffy, nascida no País de Gales apresentou “Rockferry”, o seu primeiro registo discográfico.

A moça promete...

Duffy Official Website

No comments: